Last Updated on
People who are tall or have joint problems usually search for the comfort height toilets. These toilets are not standard in the market. A standard toilet size is not suitable for tall people as they can’t sit and stand up quickly. Elder and disabled people also require a chair-like toilet seat which let them use the toilet in a way that their feet can stay flat on the ground.
Best Comfort Height Toilet Reviews
To make your search process easy and quick, I am going to share five best comfort height toilet reviews. Moreover, I would unlock some facts which makes comfort height toilets a must for elder, handicapped and taller people.
I added the Woodbridge dual flush toilet to my list just because it is one of the best-rated comfort height toilets in the Amazon marketplace. It falls under Amazon’s choice list. However, this is not the only reason to add this product. The fact is that this one-piece toilet takes less space and brings more comfort.
Its luxurious modern design with a rectangle button is indeed eye-catching. Wherever you set this toilet in your bathroom, it will offer a clean and sleek look. When you have a plan to remodel your bathroom with a modern theme and a bit of luxury touch, then you can consider this product without looking any further.
Enough praise of the design, now let’s talk about those features which make it the first choice of Amazon’s customers. First of all, it is a comfort height toilet that means any person can sit and stand up without much effort.
Easy to clean design. Many of us don’t have time to do the scrubbing and polishing our toilets from time to time; we have work to do. In this scenario, a toilet like this adds a sigh of relief in our life. We know that we don’t have to do clean-up operation since its fully glazed flush with an effective flushing mechanism is good enough to get rid of waste. You hardly experience clog issue with siphon flushing design.
It has a skirted trapway which is very easy to clean. A toilet brush is enough to bring back the crisp and clean look of your bathroom.
The package includes a pre-installed toilet seat, toilet, wax ring, floor bolts, and installation instructions. The good thing is that this toilet brings a complete package, you don’t have to buy anything from outside. Its instruction manual is quite simple to understand. Anyone can do the installation job by following the mentioned steps.
As far as seat quality is concerned, it is a high-end seat with stainless steel permanent seat hinge. Place close very quietly. It won’t make any noise.
I always add TOTO in my toilet reviews, because my grandmother loves this brand. She has been using its product for more than three decades (even when I wasn’t sent on earth 🙂 Her faith in this brand is not my only reason. There are many other reasons as well. Let me tell you what convince me to add this toilet in my comfort height toilet reviews list.
First of all, this toilet meat ADA standard concerning height and space. ADA requires the manufacturer to keep the height of the toilet from floor 17-19 inches. This length is good enough to bring comfort in the life of many different kinds of people such as an older person, a disabled person, a taller person, and many more. TOTO Drake 2 pieced is designed with high-profile tank and 12-inch rough-in. Its elongated front bowl offers comfortable and adequate space to sit for.
As far as cleaning and sanitation are concerned, Drake 2-piece toilet has a G-Max flushing system, it consumes less water power 1.6GPF/6.0LPF but offers efficient cleaning to its user. One flush is powerful enough to throw the waste out of tramway into the sanitation pipes.
One thing you don’t like about this TOTO comfort height toilet is the design which is very basic and doesn’t have a modern look and touch at any level. However, when you are a person who prefers good performance over design, then it is not a very big issue for you.
People who remain worried about toilet clogging must give a try to American Standard Cadet 3 toilet which has a concealed trapped way with an efficient flushing system; named Cadet 3 flushing system. This system is so powerful that it let you get rid of 1000 grams of solid waste in the single flush. There is little or no chance of clogging when a toilet has such a powerful flushing mechanism.
The cleaning of this toilet is not an issue because it is designed with an EverClean surface which shows excellent resistance to stain, mold, and bacteria growth. The company understands well your concern for toilet cleaning and hygiene. Therefore it deals with all such issues through the efficient design of this product.
Now when it comes to using the seat and toilet, you will feel great comfort. The reason is that this toilet includes top mount slow-close seat which doesn’t make a “boom” sound each time you close the seat. The seat is covered with easy lift-off features.
That’s mean you can clean the seat easily whenever you get some time. The toilet seat height is so comfortable that anyone can sit and stand up without getting any help. A person won’t feel any pressure on his legs or feet numbness problem, no matter how long he uses this toilet.
Looking for high performance and chic design comfort height toilet? I suggest you take a look at the Kohler Cimarron toilet. Every piece of this collection is stunning. This specific model is good enough to set a modern theme in a bathroom. My reason for picking this toilet for my comfort height toilet reviews is not just its eye-catching look. There are some other features that convince me to add this product to my list. So, let’s get to know the K-3589 Cimarron 2-piece toilet.
This toilet is featured with comfort height. Its chair-like structure is good enough for sitting down and standing up with ease for adults. Even this toilet is an excellent choice for disabled people. Its elongated bowl offers enough room and space for everyone.
The toilet has a strong finish and build. Therefore, it can provide support to more than 200 pounds of capacity. To make it super comfortable for disabled people, I suggest you install a good quality bidet seat. It might cost you a little more money, but this kind of combination will bring ultimate comfort into your life.
As far as the flushing system is concerned, this 2-piece Kohler brings Aquapiston technology for its users. Water enters the valves from the 360 degrees and delivers a smooth water flow to the bowl from all sides. This design increases the power and effectiveness of the flush.
If you are worried about the leakage problem of the two-piece model, then you should know that Kohler got you covered through this toilet design. It is formulated to fight leaks. The yellow seal resists all condition that becomes the leading cause of holes such as wear, tear, swelling, and shrinkage.
That’s mean your tank won’t flood one day while you are asleep because the yellow seal is there to help you in such a situation. It is good to enjoy sound sleep after installing this toilet.
When you need comfortable seating along with a comfortable height toilet, then this product seems like the best choice you ever made. People who have some disabilities would like to use this toilet because it has adequate height they need from the floor and also a comfortable seat.
They can use this toilet for as long as they need and they won’t feel any muscle pulling issue. It doesn’t mean that it is only suitable for disabled or disabled people. It is also the best toilet for the elderly who always need a high toilet, so they can keep their legs flat or in a resting position as long as they need.
Another thing which makes it the right choice for elder and disabled people is its easy cleaning. You don’t need to clean it very often. Even when you forget to clean it for weeks, you won’t experience any clogging issue. This toilet is made with EverClean surface and a powerful flushing mechanism.
Its powerwash rim scrubs the bowl every time you use the chrome-plated trip lever. The surface of this toilet stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria. You won’t experience growth of mold and mildew on the surface. Its oversized 3-inch flush valve lets the waste move out quickly.
Although this toilet has a power-flush mechanism yet it meets EPA WaterSense Criteria, which means it consumes less water but it efficiently did its cleaning job.
10 Facts About Comfort Height Toilets
Want to know more about this kind of toilet? Here are some facts.
- This toilet is different from the standard toilet in terms of its height. When you measure this toilet height from the floor then it is around 17-19 inches higher. Now you might be wondering when this toilet is the best choice.
- A comfort height toilet is a good choice of the toilet for disabled people, handicapped person, taller people, and elderly people. Let’s know the main reason.
- The inner shape, design, and plumbing of this toilet are exactly the same as the standard toilet.
- These toilet meets the ADA standard because their heights fall under the range of 17-19 inches when measured from floor to seat.
- People who have some sort of disabilities, pains and mobility issues can use this toilet with ease.
- There are some other names of these toilets such as tall toilets, elevated toilet seats, raised toilets, etc.
- Tall people are able to sit comfortably on these toilets. They can keep knee at a 90 degree of angle to the seat.
- When people use these toilets then they don’t experience any joints pain when they sit for a long time and stand up quickly.
- These toilets are generally designed with an efficient flushing mechanism, so cleaning is not an issue.
- Many times, a comfort height toilet is used to set an ADA toilet in public place
3 Common User of Comfort Height Toilet
This toilet can be used by any person but you should know that this toilet is the most suitable choice for 3 users.
- Tall People: They don’t feel comfortable when they use a standard toilet. If they use this toilet, then they need to bend their legs. After they use the toilet, they stand up and feel pain in their legs. However, when a tall person uses a comfort height toilet then he never experiences this kind of problem. There is no need to feel regular pain when a tall person has a chance to bring comfort into your life by installing the right kind of toilet for your height.
- Elderly People: the Senior citizen has less power and energy. They need a comfortable height and seat to sit for. Therefore, raise height taller toilets are a good choice for them. I mentioned 5 best toilets which bring an efficient flushing system. Elder people can’t clean the toilet on regular basis. So, it is suggested to install a good toilet which is easy to use and clean for them.
- Disabled / handicapped People: If you have disabilities issues then you can add some convenience into your lifestyle through a comfort height toilet. This toilet is tall enough to offer resting space for legs and feet. Even when you use a wheelchair then it won’t be hard for you to transfer from and to a wheelchair. The reason is that you will get a chair-height kind of toilet which makes the transfer easy.
I shared 5 different comfort height toilet reviews along with some facts and user details with you. It is good to know that one must try to add comfort to his life by picking the right product according to his height and need. There is no need to use a standard toilet when you are tall. Make sure you buy a product according to your personal requirements.
If you ask me what toilet I would like to grab for my home then I will give a vote to Woodbridge. This two-piece toilet has an attractive look and all those features which makes it a good choice for every user. What do you think? Would you like to give a try to this new brand? Or Will you remain loyal to old brands such as TOTO, Kohler, and American Standards? Comment your answer below.